Helping to Fight Human Trafficking
At Complete Access, we are committed to do our part to fight against human trafficking, one of the great human rights causes of our time. We are working to ensure that:
- Our manufacturing facilities and supply chains are free of forced labor.
- Prohibitions on human trafficking are incorporated into our existing human rights policies and standards.
- Ensure that prohibitions on human trafficking and forced labor are included in contractual requirements for contractors and suppliers.
- We provide training to managers and employees on how to identify and report indicators of human trafficking and forced labor.
- We identify and engage with relevant industry initiatives and other potential partners that can provide critical support for our training and risk assessment efforts.
In addition, we want to acknowledge the important work done by organizations like The Genesis Project in Seattle, a drop-in center that serves as a safe-haven for women and girls who have been involved in commercial sexual exploitation and trafficking. Find out more about what you can do to partner with them.
Please join us in our efforts to help eradicate this great evil in our society. As companies and individuals join together and pool our resources, we can accomplish great things.